AQHYA World Team Information
AQHYA WORLD TEAM QUALIFYING SHOW DATES:
Any SCQHA approved show from January 1 to May 31st
- Sponsorship requirements ($175) must be met by the Youth show and turned into the SCQHYA
Treasurer or Advisor.
- Complete the Intent Form and submit it to the SCQHYA Youth Advisor by the Youth show.
- Copies of your horse’s registration papers and your current AQHYA membership card must
accompany the Intent Form.
- The top two (2) point earners will be offered places on the team. Alternates will be contacted if a position
- All Nationally Qualified SCQHYA Members will become members of the team and receive clothing for
the parade of states if they provide $175.00 in sponsorship money.
- If applicable you must have signed and accepted hardship applications completed and approved by
- Two members in each AQHYA class will be sent to the AQHYA World Show. These classes are not
divided by age or novice status, however, the top 3 placing 13& under exhibitors will be recognized.
There are no novice classes offered at the world.
- If you are offered a team position, you have 24 hours to decide if you wish to accept. After accepting
verbally or by signature, if for any reason other than death or illness of horse or member of his/her family
member, you do not participate, you must repay the association for entry fees, stall fees, and any
expenses such as clothing.
- All dates will be strictly enforced. Please be timely in returning information.
- You may also compete in Public Speaking, Talent Competition, Horse Judging, and Horse Bowl. If
there is enough interest, a Horse Judging team and/or Horse Bowl team will be sent. We encourage
you to participate in these facets of World Competition. SCQHYA will reimburse a participant who
is only competing in non-mounted competition in the amount of entry fees and shavings monies.
- SCQHYA will pay all entry and stall fees and each team member will receive $50 for shavings. Team
clothing will be provided. Any other expenses are the responsibility of the Team member including
transportation and lodging.
- For Hardship Information contact Ericka Thomas and fill out this form: Hardship Application